Thursday, August 7, 2014

Two Ways To Wear Aritzia's Talula Palmetto Dress


Two Ways To Wear Aritzia's Talula Palmetto Dress







 Aritzia Talula Palmetto Dress, on sale for 40 dollars! (comes in many other colors and prints) I love this dress because you can wear it with so many different pieces. You can also dress it up with heels and bling or dress it down with black converse and a sweatshirt. (personally I wouldn't wear it with a sweatshirt but what ever floats you boat!) This dress is also great for layering like with the shirt I'm wearing. (which is also from Aritiza http://us.aritzia.com/firth-t-shirt/50634.html?dwvar_50634_color=1274#lastViewed=38&start=37)


Purse- 2012 Coach Spring Collection Crossbody



Sweater- Aritzia Wilfred Diderot, 95 dollars, (comes in sooooo many different colors!) Just got this last weekend and I'm obsessed! I saw it for a while and finally bought because I knew I would be wearing it all fall/winter long. Sweaters are my favorite article of clothing by far! This sweater definitely is in my top 5 favorite sweaters!  http://us.aritzia.com/diderot-sweater/23928.html?dwvar_23928_color=6434#start=1


Shoes- Juju Babe Black, on sale for 39 dollars!, (comes in various colors depends on store) Since these shoes were in my post the other day you can see that I love them a lot! They're so comfy and honestly go with everything. Plus there's a heel which is always good for us short people!  http://www.lorisshoes.com/juju-babe-black.html?pla=1




This week has been pretty booooorinng! The only excitement in the past few days was watching Tyrant, which got soooo intense in the end. I knew the lead character would turn into the Tyrant eventually! (sorry if I just spoiled anything for anyone!) Also, So You Think You Can Dance was awesome! Each person in the top 10 was matched with an all-star from a past seasons! My favorite dances were Jessica and Twitch who did hip-hop, Jacque and Chehon who did ballet-contempory (it was literally unreal and Travis Wall needs to win an award for this choreography!), and also Ricky and Lauren who did jazz! (they were the perfect matching because they're both sooooooooo good and soooooo funny!) Luckily the weekend is coming soon! I'm seeing two friends I haven't seen in sooooo long!!! Also, I'm going to watch my family friends in Annie! (it will be adorable!) 

Only two more work days to the weekend! 

Go check out: Enrique Iglesias playing Innuendo Bingo on BBC Radio 1 (its very funny)

Enjoy, Cam xoxo

Follow Me On Social Media
Twitter: @CamiEveRose https://twitter.com/CamiEveRose
Instagram: @herfuturedestination http://instagram.com/herfuturedestination






No comments:

Post a Comment