Thursday, August 28, 2014

Edie Parker and Rizzle Kicks



Crazy About Edie Parker and Rizzle Kicks! 




Jean Hearts Clutch, $ 1295 
(You could wear this with a black dress, dark jeans or a skirt. Day or night piece!)


Jean Cassette Clutch, $ 1295 
(Obsessed with this! It is adorable and such a throwback! I would use this during the day with some jeans or a skirt. This a great statement piece especially for Fashion Week, coming up soon!)


Flavia Chevron Confetti Clutch, $ 1595
(Chevron has been a big pattern in the last year. I love these colors together, they're a  perfect match! I pair it with a little black dress and heels for date night or cocktail party. )


Jean Mine Acrylic Clutch, $ 1295
(So cute! This clutch is bigger so you also have a bigger mirror! Score! Day to night piece! Double score! )




This past weekend I was scrolling through BBC 1's live lounge and came across Rizzle Kicks's cover of Fancy. From there I listen to most of their songs and I'm obsessed! I especially love their music video to Tell Her with Maria Sharapova. It's hilarious and they look like they had such a fun time shooting it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrQLe-RpgRk Their songs are really upbeat and fun! The lyrics are very relatable to teens and young adults. For example their song Lost
Generation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL51Tsh6Sdg Definitely go check these songs out! You won't be sorry!

School just started and I'm already like "Get me out of here. Nine more months! Are you seriously kidding me!" I wish it Friday but sadly it's only thursday! This has been the slowest yet quickest week ever. Friday should be great though because I'm seeing One Direction and 5SOS! I can't believe the concerts almost here. We literally got the tickets last December it's crazy! Ahhhh!

Hope everyone's week is going well. Good luck to everyone starting school! At least we have a three day weekend! 

Enjoy, 
Cam xoxo

Follow Me!
Twitter: @CamiEveRose https://twitter.com/CamiEveRose
Instagram: @herfuturedestination http://instagram.com/herfuturedestination




No comments:

Post a Comment