Monday, August 4, 2014

Crazy About Paul's Boutique London

Crazy About Paul's Boutique London





Maisy Patent Nude, 137.50 US dollars (best seller) I have wanted this bag ever since I laid my eyes on it! This bag represents luxury and classic style. It's basically Paul's Boutique knockoff of the Louis Vuitton Alma but honestly I like this one better! This bag is great because it is very versatile. Anyone from teens to parents could definitely look good! http://www.paulsboutique.com/products/Maisy-Patent-Nude.html


Bestsy Shock Colour Electic Blue, 140 US dollars (from the AW14 collection) I really like this one because it sort of looks like a Reed Krakoff gym tote! The color is vibrant, but I think everyone needs a pop of color once in a while.  This is a great fall bag for college students, teens and girls in their 20s!



Hayley Mock Croc Grey, 135 US dollars (from the AW14 collection) The Hayley is great because grey is always a good matching color and the croc makes the bag look more expensive. The good thing is that this croc print doesn't make the bag look tacky like some fake croc prints make other bags look. This bag also has a big pocket so you can fit a lot in it! (which is always a plus!)


Meg Structured Patent Mink, 130 US dollars (from the AW14 collection) I have always loved structured bags so of course I gravitated towards the Meg. I love this structured bag in particular because it is very sophisticated. It is great for a working woman! http://www.paulsboutique.com/products/Meg-structured-patent-mink-.html


I first discovered Paul's Boutique after browsing on the Topshop website 4 or 5 years ago, but they don't sell them in stores in the US. I was really disappointed because I really liked the style of bags. Then about a year ago, I found the website for the brand and saw that they shipped to the US! Finally! Although I haven't officially purchased anything yet, I definitely have the Maisy on my birthday list! It's crazy because I saw the Maisy 4 or 5 years ago and it is still one of the best sellers! 

The weeks are speeding by and school is coming quicker than I would like! Anyways, this weekend was very fun! I saw Magic in the Moonlight and it was quite good. I tend to love anything Woody Allen. Also, I went to this AMAZING taco restaurant and had the most UNREAL guacamole ever! (and I usually don't like guacamole) The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills aired and I was laughing the entire time! I can't get over that show, but it is actually my guilty pleasure. I could watch it for hours!  Of course I did some shopping! Literally I am shopaholic and I always end up going to Aritzia. By the way they have an INCREDIBLE SALE going on right now! Check it out http://us.aritzia.com/sale?gclid=Cj0KEQjwu_eeBRCL3_zm8aOtvvkBEiQApfIbGNwtYQeRF4drlvmrkQTDKT5nH7rC12vuvIenMhM22qwaAgk58P8HAQ

Hope everyone's weekend was fun! Enjoy Monday! (I know it is TOTALLY my favorite day ever!)

Currently listening to Ellie Goulding's Lights album, my go to album  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPUlr94Ai4

Enjoy Cam xoxo

Follow Me On Social Media
Twitter: @CamiEveRose https://twitter.com/CamiEveRose
Instagram: @herfuturedestination http://instagram.com/herfuturedestination

No comments:

Post a Comment