Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Weekly Wish List: July 1


My Weekly Wish List : July 1st



Karen Walker 


Torn by Ronny Kobo, Matching Separates



Rag and Bone




Thierry Boutemy for Opening Ceremony




Saint Laurent, Mini Sac de Jour



Henri Bendel x Cornelia Webb Choker Body Chain


Lululemon 


Lululemon



Alexander Wang (on sale!)



It's July 1st! Woah, I mean seriously, it feels like school ended ages ago but at the same time it doesn't feel like its been already half the year. Especially because the weather has been up and down, one minute it's 90 and the next its 50 and rainy. When the weather changes a lot, it gives me tremendous headaches. Eww. Hopefully, since it's July now, it will just stay 75 and sunny. Personally I'd prefer 60 and sunny but 75 will do. Anyways, today was pretty great for a monday but at least it's a four day week and three day weekend! I keep seeing pics fro Glastonbury every where and its really annoying me. I mean, I know it's over now but could I just travel back to the weekend and magically fly to Glastonbury. I want to wear my flower headband! 

(btw there is major lightening outside my window right now. kinda scared, it's bright and purple sorta pretty at the same time)

Enjoy Cam xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment