Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dinner in the City

Dinner in the City 




Pants- Madewell



 Sunglasses- Rayban


I recently wore this ensemble, while going to see the "This is Our Youth" at the Steppenwolf theater. It was a three person show, for two hours, I'd never experienced that before. Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gervinson were the three actors. I'd seen them all on screen so it was so different to see theme on stage. The stage wasn't really your typical one. It was in the middle with places to sit on each side, the stage had no lift, so everything was flat, and we were staring down. The play was very relatable, lots of conversions ending up in arguments, making bad decisions, and of course every other word was a profanity. All in all, it was very entertaining. I really like this outfit because it not's too fancy but still has a dressed up feel! I also love all these colors, even in the summer, I love dark greys, olives, and black. I added the "John Lennon" sunglasses and fringe bag to make it more bohemian, and my hair more loose. Bohemian is one of my favorite styles, if you couldn't tell from my other posts!

Tomorrow's hump day! Make sure to listen to a great tune tomorrow like Chandelier and dance your booty off cause I know I do when I hear it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM&feature=kp

Enjoy Cam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment